0:00 – Devil’s Advocate – “Do you have to believe in God to come across as a bharatanatyam dancer?”
- What is Bhakti?
- Devotion towards God and devotion towards artform
- Is belief irrelevant?
- Spirituality and Religiousity
- Is it a Journey?
- Mythology: Just an interesting story?
- Experience in life and dance
- What can be a per-requisite?
- How does an atheist see Bharatanatyam?
- If one does not believe in God, are you being dishonest on stage that makes an audience believe in the character?
37:55 – Answer to Episode Part II question “Which famous dancer was born in 1936?”
Congratulations to Lavanya Rajagopalan for giving the right answer!!!
39:44 – Final wrap with “Life of Pi”